Planning for a major church fundraising appeal
- Thursday 25th Jan 2024
- 10.30am- 12.00 noon
- Online webinar
How do we plan for a major church capital appeal? Join us for some excellent online training covering everything you need to know. Tuesday 26th Sept 10:30- 12:00
How do we plan for a major church capital appeal? Join us for some excellent online training covering everything you need to know. Thurs 25th Jan 2024 10:30- 12:00 https://t.co/w7yfhyonBlhttps://t.co/iUUtVd47lE
— Church Grants (@churchgrants) December 6, 2023
Why is planning so important?
- Our Christian churches are some of the most beautiful, architecturally magnificent and important buildings in our country.
- The cost to maintain and sustain the amazing work that happens within these buildings is often much larger than the means of the congregation and groups that meet there.
- So how do you even start to plan for a major capital appeal? And what are the crucial things you need to do, know and understand before you even start to fundraise?
What will you learn?
From decades of church-related major fundraising capital appeal experience, you will
- Gain a greater insight if your capital appeal target is feasible or not?
- Hear more about the different income streams available to you and the techniques to get money from these.
- Understand what people, processes and resources you need before you even start fundraising.
- Get to see helpful examples of resources to help and execute your fundraising appeal.
Who should attend?
- Fundraising appeal leads within churches
- Senior church leadership
- Members of your Building Committee or Fundraising Committee
Who is delivering?
Your training will be delivered by
- Andrew has been attending churches for nearly 40 years and has been a professional fundraiser for 15 years.
- He is one of the Directors of Church Grants as well as operating his own full-time church-focused fundraising consultancy Apostle.
- He is an expert in church capital fundraising appeal strategy and income generation, most notably from Trust & Foundations and major donors.
- Matthew has been fundraising with churches for two decades with a particular interest and specialism in legacy and congregational giving.
- He is one of the Directors of Church Grants. He currently is the CEO of the Institute of Legacy Management and attends an Anglican church in Birmingham.
- He was previously the Director of Fundraising at St Paul's Cathedral in London and is a Member of the Chartered Institute of Fundraising.
We hope you can join us on this training, to sign up please click on the link below.